Wednesday, May 22, 2013

10 Day Juice Cleanse: Day 9

It's next to the last day of my juice cleanse!  I can't believe how much better I'm feeling with just a few days of juice meals.  I am still breaking out a bit, but I think that it's the last bit of my detox.  I feel slimmer and my clothes are fitting better!  I can see myself doing this again in the future.

Breakfast

For some reason, I was thinking that I didn't need to make breakfast.  Silly me.  When I remembered, I was already on my way to work.  I stopped and picked up a Bolthouse Green Goodness drinking.  It was way too sweet for my taste.  I finished most of it but will not be buying it again.

Lunch

2 handfuls of spinach
3 ribs celery
1 cucumber
1/2 apple

My pretty little green juice had zero flavor today!  I think the veggies are starting to lose their potency.  It took the whole cucumber to get half the amount of juice I would normally get.  It did its job though. 

Dinner

Homemade vegetable soup again!  This is my favorite and filling soup.  It was perfect for dinner because it was all rainy and cloudy outside, which we all know is soup weather!

Workout

Leg day!  Squats galore!  My legs were so tired when I got home, they still felt like jelly.  My main accomplishment for the day: I did a box jump!  I had been so scared to do this for the last two months.  I decided to get over my fear and just go for it.  I did one! Go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment