Thursday, May 23, 2013

10 Day Juice Cleanse: Day 10

I did it! 10 days of juicing for breakfast and lunch! It was more of a challenge for me to cut out fast food for lunch. I'm not even craving the junk foods I usually love. I think that's the biggest accomplishment throughout this time.

Breakfast
1 small bag frozen mango
2 carrots
1 1/2 apple

I had bought some frozen fruits at Target this weekend to try. The mango was really good! It added a tropical feel to my morning. I think I want to start buying mangos from now on!

Lunch 
1 1/2 apple
3 ribs celery
3 carrots
2 handfuls spinach

It was a good thing this was the last day. I ran out of all my fruits and veggies! This actually only made half a jar of juice. I had a Lean Cuisine vegetable dip and pita to finish my lunch.

Dinner
I love sushi. I found a sushi restaurant in my town, so I decided to try it for dinner. I had a California roll, egg roll, and egg drop soup. My tummy was quite happy!

End of the cleanse
This was an eye-opening experience. I lost some water weight and gained energy. I realized I don't need the bigger portions for breakfast and lunch that I thought I needed. I realized I lost my taste for fast food. I'm glad I did this :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for completing the juice cleanse!! The mango one looks really good. I will have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The mango was a nice change to the juices I had been doing. I might try it with pineapple as well! Let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete