Monday, July 8, 2013

Weight Watchers week 1 update

After my first week doing Weight Watchers, I lost 4 pounds. I was surprised at how quick I was able to adjust to the portion sizes. I liked that I was able to swap my activity points at the end of the day for a small snack after my workout. I love the barcode scanner app! I found it useful when I was grocery shopping. I'm looking forward to trying some different recipes from the WW website soon.

Other updates: I took more than a minute off of my average minutes per mile record on Sunday. I have a 5K at the end of August, so I've been incorporating more running into my workout routine. I also knew I needed to add my cardio to burn fat. Also, I've noticed my clothes are fitting better. A dress shirt I bought in the spring is fitting better than when I bought it. I was also able to wear a pair of dress pants I haven't fit in since last year. Motivators, baby!

I forgot to take measurements for this past week, but I will add measurements into my tracking. Looking forward to getting closer to my ultimate goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment